Jan 28, 2010

Beautiful Mind

I present to you, for the first time ever. A Derek Bowles Original.

Beautiful Mind

Girl, I just wanted you to know.
Your face looks like it was sent through a cheese grater,
Your body looks like a lump of butter,
But none of that matters girl,
Because your mind your mind looks like Angelina,
That one girl from Princess Diaries (yeah that's right. I watched Princess Diaries, and I think I liked it), and Hillary Clinton combined!

I want to fuck your mind,
Yeah yeah, yeah girl,
I want to fuck your mind

I don't care that you look like the Michelin man,
I just want to get inside your mind!
(uhh... yeah... nice and slow girl...)
Your legs look like an elephant,
Your arms flap faster than a bird,
But none of that matters girl,

I wanna fuck your mind baby!
I want to take it out to dinner, and pretend I'm interested,
Then I want to take it home,
Pour it some wine,
Take off your skull,
And fuck it til the break of dawn, Baby!

Hot tub (yeah)
Laundry room, (yeah, yeah)
Bathroom, (oh yeah, baby)
Your moms bed, (girl I want your mind)
On the elevator, (In front of three people)* starts fading out about here
In the monkey cage at the zoo (While the monkeys throw poo)
On top of a whale, ( Yea.. What? Really on top of a whale?)
On top of a whale, ( That's kind of weird)
While riding a horse (Now you are just saying stuff)


©Derek Bowles 2010

8 comments:

Deray said...

jajajajaja I could totally picture you singing it with a country-like tune, seating on a rocking chair, pulling your stache, jajajajaja.

Me-Me King said...

I like it, it's got a good beat.

This year's Grammy for the most original song goes to......

Anonymous said...

ammgn [url=http://www.milesplit.us/members/Tadalafil/]tadalafil 20mg[/url] zxqabzo

Jeff Tompkins said...

Ha! I always got a kick out of those songs where the guy is talking to his woman.

"Girl, you know I didn't take that twenty out of your purse while you were sleeping and I slipped out the door before sunrise."

Penny said...

Fabulous poetry, Derek. Nice depth. haha!

Anonymous said...

hi everybody

I figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself to everyone!

Can't wait to get to know you all better!

-Marshall

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

hey


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

excellent writing .

 
The Mind of Derek Bowles